Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    What is the meaning of santorini?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What is the meaning of santorini? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
I Want to know what is the meaning of this word.
Thnx!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
Hi Bonbon,
Santorini is an island in Greece. It must be an unbelievable romantic place. I hope one day to go there. That would be my dream come true.
If you go to "Yanni On Tour" "Tour Diary 3-22-05 section there is a string called Santorini. Go there. Beth4catz posted a Santorini website on the 1st page you can click on to see.
Its fantastic!!

And hey,welcome to the message board!! Big Grin

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Santorini is an island in the Medeteranian sea. (I think I spelled that right.) It is a volcanic island that was, (I think) one of the most violent eruptions, felt in North America. Not sure when though. Discovery channel is GREAT!

Yanni Fan
Picture of beths4catz
posted Hide Post
Yes, Santorini has a webcam site that I visit daily and watch the sunset. I love to get lost in thought watching it. My dream is to go there in August 2007 with Yiota and a group from the YMB. http://www.santorini.net/ When you get to that website, click on English, then up at the top click on webcam. The best view is from the one on the left, Caldera Cam View. The best times to view the sunset is from about noon to 2pm est. I also like to watch the sunrise from about 11PM to 12:30am est. Sunsets are the best though because the webcam faces west. Enjoy. Beth

MAY YOU ALWAYS KNOW THE POWER OF LOVE AND THE BLESSING LOVING OTHERS BRINGS!