Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Yanni "signature tune"?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yanni "signature tune"? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Hello Everyone,

I have posted this question on other recording artists message boards, and I would like to pose this question on THIS message board, so here it goes.

What do you think the "signature tune" for Yanni would be?

(For those of you who do not know what a signature tune is. It is the song that may NOT be the best song that the artist has, but it's the song that the artist is most KNOWN FOR. A few examples: Led Zeppelin-"Stairway to Heaven", Aerosmith-"Dream On.")

I know there are many of Yanni's songs to choose from, but my vote would be "Deliverance" (from the Tribute album). What would your vote be? All comments are welcomed.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise25
posted Hide Post
Well, let's see, spur of the moment decision would have to be Aria I think, as that may be what he is "most known for" by your definition of a signature tune. A lot of airline commercials with it.....

Although, second choice for me would have to be Santorini that he would be most known for.

....or just about anything from the Acropolis video/CD really, that baby is 10x platinum! Smiler A lot of people out there have heard those tunes....

D.L.
SweetLou/VF#2

"We are not human beings having a temporary spiritual experience.....We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience".

<Thorns_Roses>
posted
Hi Louise, I agree, I think Santorini too, but Reflections of Passion is comeing in second for me.

Great question Night Hawk! Glad to see you posting.

Much Love,
Diana

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise25
posted Hide Post
Yes, it is a good question. Thought-provoking, not opinion-based this time around. Smiler

Oh Diana, now you made me want to change my mind, Reflections of Passion is an excellent choice too!

Thanks Nighthawk!

D.L.
SweetLou/VF#2

"We are not human beings having a temporary spiritual experience.....We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience".

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise Tirrell
posted Hide Post
I'd have to say "Santorini".....

Yanni Fan
Picture of JOY2YANNI
posted Hide Post
I agree that Santorini is probably the best known and most easily identifiable. Smiler

"I love to spend time with people who love Yanni."
"Every time I think it can't get any better than this... it does!"

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I feel Yanni's signature tune is Santorini; however, Deliverance would be my pick as an alternate.

It really is so hard to chose as they are all so wonderful. Hey, give us something easier!

Bev809

Yanni Fan
Picture of beths4catz
posted Hide Post
I would say Santorini. All you have to hear is the opening and you instantly know what and who it is. ( I can name that tune in 2 notes). Big Grin

MAY YOU ALWAYS KNOW THE POWER OF LOVE AND THE BLESSING LOVING OTHERS BRINGS!

Yanni Fan
Picture of magnolia
posted Hide Post
Santorini!!! Big Grin

A MAGNOLIA for YANNI.
Marie Lena!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
SmilerDefinately...Santorini. Wink