Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Yanni "signature tune"?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yanni "signature tune"? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone,

I have to agree with Bluebird! Niki Nana is his signature song. For one, Yanni is all about loving one another and being a peaceful people. Secondly, when reading the posts for Yanni's tour for the winter of 2005, there were so many of you who were about to mess in your pants because it was "rumored" Yanni was going to play Niki Nana. This is one of his first compositions which everyone was so excited and dying to hear him perform again. Admit it, this song just brings everyone to their feet, especially because we have the opportunity to sing with the band. We become a part of this "jam" session with the band - we become one!

God bless to you all,
Mira

Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
When you put it that way.....I agree with you on nikinana. But when you hear Santorini...I agree with that.....then when you hear another song....I agree with that one. Its just so hard to pick just one song when the man has ALL good songs. There's not a song by him that I don't LOVE. I've never know an artist like that!!
Terry

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Terry,
I agree with you: all of Yanni's music is my favorite. I melt into every piece. I cry with some, I "jam" with others, I meditate or laugh with still the other ones, but each is very special to me. I don't think there has ever been another artist who has totally affected me the way Yanni and his music has. God has blessed me with just knowing who he is and knowing his music. I have set new goals in my life because of him and am succeding.

God bless,
Mira

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
My vote goes for Renegade, or Dance With A
Stranger. (love those songs).
Smiler reflections

Yanni Fan
Picture of ohiohummingbird
posted Hide Post
Hey Piper...how did you get a ringtone of In The Morning Light???? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Love and Hugs,
Hummer

~Hi Ho Songbird~

Life doesn't give us chances...Life is our chance to give ~ from a Ziggy cartoon

Yanni Fan
Picture of chemo
posted Hide Post
I think it is Santorini Big Grin

Yanni Fan
Picture of DosSabas
posted Hide Post
My choice would be Aria, and a close second would be Reflections of Passion

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I'VE BEEN THINKING VERY HARD ABOUT THIS,AND I 'AM GOING TO SAY WITHIN ATTRACTION OR ONE MAN'S DREAM. EVERY CONCERT THAT I ATTENDED SINCE 1989, YANNI HAS PLAYED BOTH SONGS AT EVERY CONCERT.

2 BEE OR NOT 2 BEE

Yanni Fan
Picture of JACKIE
posted Hide Post
"REFLECTIONS OF PASSION," YES!!! Big Grin

Yanni Fan
Picture of SKITTLE
posted Hide Post
Nostalgia

SKITTLE