Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Soul Songs

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Soul Songs Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Judi
posted
To The One Who Knows, Highland and now Truth of Touch are my soul songs. These songs vibrate with my soul, describe my soul, are my soul. What are your Yanni soul songs?

Judi

**The one who takes the scenic tour**

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
One of my soul's most beloved companions: Enchantment!

Yanni Fan
Picture of JOY2YANNI
posted Hide Post
In the Mirror has always had a special place in my heart. I have always thought it was hauntingly beautiful.

The first time I heard it was when Yanni played it on Oprah, when he and Linda appeared as guests many years ago. He talked about watching her brush her hair at her dressing table and seeing her beautiful face in the mirror. He said that inspired the song.

The song from "Truth of Touch" that touches me is "Echo of a Dream" (although I have many favorites from that album).

"I love to spend time with people who love Yanni."
"Every time I think it can't get any better than this... it does!"

Yanni Fan
Picture of Evelyn Martinez
posted Hide Post
Choosing is not an option,when I listen to Yanni's music, I embrace it completely!
To here him play Nostalgia live and now Voyage I feel my soul unites with his.Lobe
ILWYC-EM

Yanni Fan
Picture of Bea
posted Hide Post
Good question Judi but a hard one to answer, all Yanni's songs say something to the soul. My soul right now is in Truth of Touch the entire album, love it. Enchantment, If I could Tell You and Santorini always go right through me to the heart of my soul. Smiler I always thought To the One who Knows was a melody about 'God' or a higher power, but I found out later that Yanni wrote it about his father.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
very good question

I would say Keys To Imagination, Never Too Late, To Take...To Hold, Before I Go, Tribute, and from teh new album I liked Truth of Touch and Seasons as well as Vouage

In fact all of his music speaks to my sould and heart and mind

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
That is really a hard request... I love "Nostalga" and "Love Is All" an awful lot..."Santorini" is right up there too! Lobe

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
In The Morning Light,One Man's Dream and Before I Go are my favorite soul songs by Yanni.