Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Inspirato

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Inspirato Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Exciting news about Yanni's new album to be released: Inspirato. See details at:
Inspirato

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I clicked on the link. Did not see release date

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
April 29th in the U.S. is the release date.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Ok thanks. VEEEEEEEEEEEERY EXCIIIIIIIIITING NEEEEEEEWS THANKS YANNI Amok Happy Dance Thumbs Up Woohoo

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
have now listened, and re-listened, to all of the .50 second soundclips of Inspirato that i can find.
what amazingly beautiful, gentle, loving, little caresses they are...leaves me wanting so much more!

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
This is a wonderful interview with Yanni talking about the new album, & his current tour.

http://youtu.be/Ifh34TVCbQU

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
That was a wonderful interview. When is the show World without Borders going to air on PBS? I don't want to miss it.