Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    new concerts?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
new concerts? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
can you tell me what songs will be play in Brazil? and if the voices list will be the same or new changes? the website in the beginning the songs of tribute concert will be play.. I hope Love is all, Prelude.. also I would like to know if there will be a chance to see the concert on internet or a special dvd edition of that concert? I really want to know more about the songs of the concets in Brazil.. I am happy to see Yanni back but I haven't seen in my country even he was here.

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but we do not know what the song list for the concerts is at present. Sometimes Yanni likes to give the element of surprise so we might not know until the first concert actually takes place. We also do not have any information, at the moment, about a DVD production.

Please keep checking the website because when there is any information available it will be posted.

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
thanks I hope we can know more details of the concerts in brazil, the songs, the orchersta, the chorists if they were in the stage for songs like Aria.. or Niki Nana.

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hopefully Yanni wont leave out favourites like Aria and Niki Nana. Smiler

Anne