Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    Ready for the concerts!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ready for the concerts! Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
I finally had a chance to take a listen to Yanni's four proteges and they are out of this world! What a show they are going to be putting on. I did not know that each singer had written the lyrics to the songs they are singing. This is sensational. I can't wait. I hope to get to more than one concert if at all possible. I wish I could be a part of the road crew. Happy 2008-2009 to all us Yanni fans and the people who will discover him, his music, the musicians and singers in the year ahead!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
LOL newareana,you belong to a big club... Big Grin

just hanging out here...waiting patiently... Winkfor a venue.....

and i with you about voluntering for road crew duties... Smiler

until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi newarena - I am well past ready for the concerts!! Cool I've always thought it would be great to help at an event, but right now I'm not physically up to it. However, should Yanni require someone to dust his piano, cheer him on from the sidelines, and/or type up his notes, I'm there!! Wink

Patricia

Yanni Fan
Picture of Navigator
posted Hide Post
SmilerHi Newarena, nice to meet you.
quote:
Happy 2008-2009 to all us Yanni fans and the people who will discover him, his music, the musicians and singers in the year ahead!
SmilerRight back at ya! Have a nice day.
quote:
I wish I could be a part of the road crew....require someone to dust his piano, cheer him on from the sidelines, and/or type up his notes, I'm there!!
Big GrinWhere's the sign up page?

"Gotta Love It!":-)