Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    Which of the "Voices" moves you the most!?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Which of the "Voices" moves you the most!? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Well they all are so emotional..
each in a different way..
but I'd say.. Leslie.. WOW!

What about you people?

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I'm torn between two favorites right now...Yanni & "Nican" & Chloe & "Change". I play both every day now. However, I'm waiting for the release of my favorite song "Adagio" done by Nathan, which I play the instrumental first thing in the morning. I can't wait for Nathan's version to be on CD, & also hope to hear all of them in concert.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of rima
posted Hide Post
Hi Quite MAnn...well as you said they all are so emotional...but if I have to choose one ..I'll say chloe(change)....amazing.

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Quite often, over the years, there have been posts asking which is your favourite Yanni song and I have always replied they change constantly but I have to say 'Nostaglia' is always high on the list. Well with the Yanni 'Voices' I really love listening to each one. One day it's 'Desire', another day it's 'Change' I go through them all, but at the moment I'm back with 'Desire.'
All four are amazingly talented young people.
Ask me tomorrow and it could be a different one. Smiler
I am really looking forward to the release of the CD's and, God willing, the opportunity of hearing them all in concert. Smiler

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hello!

I guess u got the qustion wrong, I didn't mean
which Song, i ment which Voice, the singer, thier persona, vocals..

If we are chosing songs, sure "Changes" is an amazing one.. almost played that song over more than 10 times when i first heard it..
(then it was late night, so i had to sleep, the next morning i listened t the song again! lol)

Anne,
whats up mate?
well, the qustion will remain here, u can answer again, as u change it Big Grin

Love,
Noz

Yanni Fan
Picture of rima
posted Hide Post
Hi..It's me again.. I'll say: chloe...her voice is beautiful.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Navigator
posted Hide Post
SmilerHi Quite Mann and Everyone.

I like that last voice at the end of Nican. Guess it's Ender? Don't know.

Am also wanting to listen to the entire last song on that 1st video.

"Gotta Love It!":-)

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Well... I have to say that it's not that I have a favorite they're all my favorite... but Nathan WOW good to look at and WHAT a voice makes you want to learn Italian doesn't it!! And he's got the kind of voice that will make you love opera!!! Oh the Romance of it all!!
Nathan IS Champagne and strawberries!!

Then there is Ender, beautiful, blond, sexy and can sing! Love his hair a little messed up! And love the hot latin (or is it Spanish) language, it's like you know what he means when he sings! Ender IS Desire!!!
Ender is Tequilla and salsa!!!

Yum Yum!!!

Then there is Chloe beautiful with this all grownup mature voice!! Can't waite to hear the entire song that she and Ender sing together!!
She is a winner!!

And Leslie what a unique voice. A true seasoned poet and singer!

So that's my 1, 2, 3, and 4.....

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
All that Lynda said is Passionate and True!!

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Yes, I agree with Lynda too! I would, at this point in time, put Chloe before Ender, although there is really a tie in my mind between them. I love Nathan's voice and he looks like a really nice young man - I don't really go for opera, but his presentation is wonderful. Wink Leslie too has a lovely voice. This is subject to change LOL!: Nathan, Chloe/Ender, Leslie

Patricia