Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    Which of the "Voices" moves you the most!?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Which of the "Voices" moves you the most!? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of rima
posted Hide Post
Hi again,well now I feel really guitly Red Face... there is no doubt that all of them are very talented...
I mean Nathan....wow...His voice is WOW...Leslis,Ender....beautiful....
Chloe...her voice is unbelievable..

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I love Leslie the most!! Smiler

Yanni Fan
Picture of THE flame within
posted Hide Post
Yanni and Ric done a great job with this amazing guys, I do not know how they came to Yanni's house, but if this project it was a T.V program will not discover this singers.
As for me, the song which enchanted me is Desire, Ender sung this song as if he sings since 10 years, his voice is magical, when I heard Yanni describe him, I said to my self: Yanni exaggerates, but I changed my opinion quickly after listening to Desire.
He is really born to sing.
However, I hope this awaiting album be incredible album because it done by incredible people.

We Love Music Because We Love Yanni.

Yanni Fan
Picture of GreekPrincess
posted Hide Post
Ender is the one I'm most excited to hear, then Chloe. His voice makes the hair on my arms stand up! The other two are very talented as well, but they don't do anything for me.

Yanni Fan
Picture of marywest
posted Hide Post
my answer is : Nathan
honestly i didnt like opera at all before but now , can you believe ? i listen to tribute and enchantment more than 10 times every day . his voice is WONDERFUL
then Chloe and Ender and finally Leslie

MARY Smiler Wink Smiler Wink