Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    Just How Classy Are We?
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Just How Classy Are We? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
LOL Kat...the new music is wonderful as is our Muse...As my daughter likes to say..a little something for everyone.. Big Grin...I think by now everyone knows Leslie Mills music is my favorite when it comes to lyrics, and i think her voice is soothing..but all have the voices a power and beauty that can't be denied...good to see you posting Muse..we have been worried about ya... Smiler

until the last moment
Sherry

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
What a surprise!! SmilerHi MuseSmiler - It is so nice to wake up and see a post by you!! Well, now things are really starting to percolate!! I'm getting really restless for the new music and have been on the hunt on the net for any info I can get on our four sweet Voices. Back when we first found out about them I had done the same thing and there was very little out there to find. Now - Wow - I'd say they are making an impact as there is enough to keep you busy for a while!! I know the ground work by Muse and the first Street Team was 'instrumental' Wink in getting things going and now the new ST is really taking it to the next level. There is no way this tour can fail (unless we can't pay for the transportation to get there Eeker LOL)! Thanks for getting this going Kathrine - I think we have already proved Just How Classy We Are, eh? Cool

Patricia

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
muse!

be assured that we will, silently, continue to stand as prisoner's of hope, right beside you (gentle hug) and honor your request of the return our attention to, joyfully, speaking out on behalf of this wonderful new music.

di

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Kath, I agree with you totally and I am very much looking forward to a Yanni featuring Voices concert hopefully sooner than later. I'm sure it will be spectacular!

Hello Muse, so great to see your post. We can't wait until you're back with us sooner rather than later, of course.

Love, joy and blessings to everyone!

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
What a lovely string to read tonight, Kathrine and to see a post from our Muse too. Smiler

I find it difficult to find a favourite from Yanni's Voices because they are all so incredibly talented in their own way.I also feel how fortunate they are to have Yanni as their mentor.....what an awesome combination there. Smiler
I'm sure hearing them all in concert is going to be a wonderful experience and I am really looking forward to the CD releases too.

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
i think you are a very classy bunch of fans and i love the new music!

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
This is a great string Katherine, and it is so nice to hear from YMusicMuse. I think that it is a wonderful idea to focus on the four Voices and all they have accomplished with Yanni and Ric Wake. I love to watch their interviews on the videos and hear them talk about their dreams coming true. I'd like them all to know how much we are behind them so thanks Katherine for starting this string.

We are with you all the way Nathan, Leslie, Ender and Chloe!

All the best,

Teresa