Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    Listen to Truth of Touch - the FULL album!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Listen to Truth of Touch - the FULL album! Login/Join 
<YMusicMuse>
posted
It's being featured right now on AOL's listening party.

Thumbs Up

Truth of Touch

Let us know what you think!

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
The link is being spread, & the kudos as well. This album is phenomenal, wonderful, fun, enjoyable, & AWESOME!

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Woohoo I'm going ther now! Thanks Muse Woohoo

Carol

Yanni Fan
Picture of Bea
posted Hide Post
I just listened to the other cuts of Truth of Touch !! Wow is all I can say. Loved Can't Wait sung by Leslie (sounds like the story of my life) As always Nathan is just pure pleasure. The sounds are so unique, the outer space effect on I'm So is awesome. Long Way home is a dream song. Guilty Pleasure is also a favorite. Nice work Yanni !! The mid-west concerts cannot come soon enough for me. Thank you for giving us this preview.

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
This is wonderful. We international fans don't have to wait to hear it after everyone else this time. Woohoo
Please don't ask me for a favourite. I keep changing my mind. Thumbs Up

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of Bea
posted Hide Post
It is snowing like crazy in Chicago, but I feel real nice and warm listening to the whole album of Truth of Touch. Yum !!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Bea
posted Hide Post
I agree Anne, they are all favorites !! Amok Still listening, haven't stopped since I found it on facebook.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise Tirrell
posted Hide Post
Sounds like we're all in agreement here..this new CD is FANTASTIC!!!! Amok

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Guess that we have to agree that Yanni never stops outdoing himself, because he just did it again. Love the album; will be in rotation every day. Thank you Yanni! Hug

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Love it! Especially Nine! OMG - can't get enough of Nine!