Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    Nathan's PBS Special and Tour
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Nathan's PBS Special and Tour Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Eeker

NEWS FLASH...NATHAN IS ON OUR PBS HERE TONIGHT AT 7:30.pm.....I AM SO EXCITED.. Guess it was on one day when we were away last week and I missed it? Well, I won't miss it this time.. This is the last time... Rich, may want to tune in too! Woohoo

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Enjoy Marilyn! Smiler

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Glad you found the listing for tonight, Marilyn. Let us know what you think when it's over.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Well, it wasn't easy out here? They never answer emails or the phones, so I have finally figured out how to get someone to answer over there... Roll Eyes Only pledges.... Big Grin

I will enjoy it I am sure, thanks.... Cool

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise Tirrell
posted Hide Post
You're going to love it! Hug

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Hallelujah, Hallelujah....I liked it, I really really liked it! Excited

Nathan sings with such passion and emotion, all the wonderful memories of him with the Voices here in Las Vegas came back... I remembered that beautiful voice from yesterday and I loved it, every one of his great song selections..., He has such a love for music and it shows! I loved watching him again and know he has a lot of success ahead of him in the future!

Saw lots of phones ringing and that was a good sign.. He did a couple numbers back of the studio there and that was also very nice... No music, just him!

Sherry, remember when we saw him there at the Marriott bar down in Orlando waiting for our fan gathering and you jumped up and said, that is Nathan over there!!! We both ran over and hugged him and he was trying so hard not to be noticed.... It was very exciting to really met him and now he is a big star! Woohoo

Yes, Mr. Zapco, I liked it very much... Thumbs Up

Marilyn
Love Is All

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
This s a good interview with Nathan. He is certainly making a name for himself.

http://www.wciu.com/youandme.p...eos&assetID=10008876

Anne

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Glad you enjoyed it Marilyn. I am hoping I can see him here in the UK again when he tours with Katherine Jenkins.

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Wow good find, Anne*

Glad you liked it, Marilyn. We get to see it here tomorrow night. Viewing it with Nathan in the studio will make it all the more special.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
It is so nice that Nathan is going on tour,..He does sing in the studio and you will enjoy that.. I sure hope he comes here too? Smiler

Thanks for the video Anne.... Happy Dance

Marilyn
Love Is All