Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    Nathan's PBS Special and Tour
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Nathan's PBS Special and Tour Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of JACKIE
posted Hide Post
TOMMORROW NIGHT AT WTTW, IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN WITH HIM IN THE STUDIO!!

HEY NATHAN, MARILYN'S ON THE PHONE, SHE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU...!!! BUT GET HER PLEDGE, FIRST!!! Thumbs Up

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Jackie, Yes, they have it all figured out? I am sure you have seen the special by now.. The CD comes out September 16th or 18th? Will be popular... He is so talented and Ron watched him tonight and loved it too... Phones sure were ringing there last night..Think he has a few fans???? Thumbs Up

Hey, what cha up to? Wink

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I was thinking, as a nice gesture, of wishing Nathan the best of luck, congrats, ect. from the fans here on the YMB, tonight when we see him.
Just a simple.... "Your fans from the Yanni Message Board say Hi and wish you the best of luck" (or something to that effect).
What do you think??

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I think it's a wonderful idea to let him know that we still love his music, & wish him the best success now & for the future.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
I think that's a great idea Gary.

Thought you would like to know that Nathan and Management are aware of our interest in him here on the YMB. Smiler

Please wish him every success in all he has planned...............and tell him I'm hoping for another visit to Cardiff during his UK tour. Wink

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a plan then....
I'll also ask about the UK Anne* Wink
Heading out the door now....

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mr.Zapco....enjoy enjoySmiler

Until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
I am advertising Nathan over on facebook.... I am one of his friends...you can go to his site and request to be his friend... Smiler

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Well, the Chicago PBS Studio was a buzz last night with the airing of Nathan's concert special for our Chicagoland viewing area, to say the least.

They did more interview taping for future footage of Nathan, that will be viewed nation wide.

MANY CD's, DVD's, Concert tickets, Meet and Greet packages were flying out the door.

So many positive comments coming into the phonebank from callers that were in awe of Nathans voice, talent, looks ect.

It was a fun night and an honor for the Mrs. & I to be part of.

Nathan was SO appreciative of all the support the fans, here are giving him. Anne*, with all the excitement, it slipped my mind about the UK tour. Sorry Frowner Still keeping my fingers crossed for ya. But Nathan was so humbled by all of us being in his corner rooting for him.

Here are a few pics from last night in the very busy WTTW studio.

Nathan getting ready to tape his response to a question about Christmas & the Pacheco family.

Nathan getting ready to go on LIVE with our hosts.

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
No worries Gary! I honestly didn't really think you would in the excitement of the evening.
Nathan seems to be on is way to a very successful career and I'm so pleased for him. Smiler

Anne