Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    Mind Opening Experience!
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Mind Opening Experience! Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Patricia,
You described so well how I have always felt about Yanni's new music. Yanni's instrumentals are full of emotion and when these four vocalist are added the result is a wide range of emotions...triumph, pain, love, excitement, beauty, hope and so much more. Yanni's special touch is felt in each song along with all of the emotion from these very talented artist. I feel very blessed to have been able to witness the unveiling of this new phase in Yanni's music.

Teresa

Yanni Fan
Picture of Kichu
posted Hide Post
quote:
I feel very blessed to have been able to witness the unveiling of this new phase in Yanni's music.

Nice to see you post Teresa! I also feel the same Teresa, i am so excited Smiler

Kichu
the Squirrel

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Teresa & Bluey, Thanks for reading and responding. Getting to watch as it happens puts a whole new dimension to the music! Smiler I too can hardly wait for more. Smiler

Patricia

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi bluey and Patricia,

It's great to hear from you Smiler Just think, if we're excited now, imagine how much fun it's going to be when we get to see all of them perform at a concert! Smiler I came to the web site and just let the music play as I was working yesterday, and thought about how much time and effort they must have put into each song. Each song tells it's own story and I think what each artist was trying to convey really comes across. My son-in-law and daughter write their own music and I've seen what kind of work and dedication it takes to get the end result. I think in observing them, I can't help but be excited about Yanni's "Voices". It is very exciting to be able to watch these four young artist's dreams come true, especially after all of their hard work. They have done a wonderful job with the new music and when they tour with Yanni it will be incredible...can't wait!

Take care,

Teresa

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Sign me up for the IMAX. Let's just have one set up all the time for those of us that can't get enough. . . .

All of Yanni's work is a such a powerful force, it takes me places that I am unable to find anywhere else. I have been having a lot of growth spurts lately, and as exciting as it can be, it also is painful and takes a lot of energy. Where do I go with this? Back to Yanni to feed my soul the nutrients of love, passion, depth, forgiveness and freedom. So many of the pieces takes me to heights and strength that only eagles possess. And as fragile and frolicking as a butterfly. . . are these words able to capture the feelings that go through me?

I played nightingale before coming on the board, and from a beautiful creation of a bird, comes a piece that can move me to tears. It is language to the bird, and freedom for souls. As I dig in my garden and listen to birds, I wonder if they know of the power of their song? I never tire of it.

The pure intention of plants growing, the pure intention of notes on a page, the pure intention of those that listen.

Thank you Yanni and Voices!

Lisa

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Teresa, I'm ready for the tour!!! Smiler

Lisa, If they made an IMAX film, I might have to apply to run the projector as I would never want to leave!! LOL! Wink

Patricia

Yanni Fan
Picture of LADY G
posted Hide Post
PATRICIA, TERESA...GREAT WORDS , BOTH OF YOU ! WHEN ALL THIS FIRST STARTED OUT THERE WAS MUCH CONCERN THAT THIS WAS GOING TO CHANGE THINGS AND WE WOULD SEE A DIFFERENT YANNI AND SOME WERE CONCERNED WITH THAT CHANGE...NOW IT IS A WONDERFUL FEELING TO KNOW THAT HIS NOTES HAS GIVEN THE GIFT TO THESE YOUNG ADULTS AND HOPEFULLY MAKE A WONDEFUL LIFE FOR THEM , AND MORE WILL POUR OUT ACROSS THE WORLD...I SEE AND FEEL WHAT HE IS DOING MORE SO THAN EVER BEFORE AND I AM SO VERY PROUD OF WHAT HE HAS AND THESE ARTISTS HAVE ACCOMPLISHED TOGETHER. YANNI THE GIVER OF EMOTION, THE STUDENTS EAGER TO ACHIEVE THE FEELINGS OF THOSE NOTES, THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED AND YANNI IS A VERY PROUD MAN ALONG WITH RIC ! I CAN NOT WAIT AS WELL FOR THE TOUR DATES...I WANT TO HEAR THE ENTHUSIASM OF THE CROWDS AND HOW MUCH OF AN INCREDIBLE IMPACT THIS WILL BE ALL OVER THE WORLD...HE IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW, I WILL NEVER SECOND GUESS HIM AGAIN, THE MAN IS A MUSICAL MENSA AND WE ARE SO FORTUNATE TO BE ABLE TO HEAR FIRST THESE GIFTS TO THE EARS AND OUR HEARTS AND MINDS..WE ARE SO VERY LUCKY ! LOVE LADY G