Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    Radio Airplay Campaign - Would you help Yanni and the Voices?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Radio Airplay Campaign - Would you help Yanni and the Voices? Login/Join 
<YMusicMuse>
posted
Hi Everyone,

We'd like to ask for help from those of you who are willing and able.

As most of you know - Yanni, together with Ric Wake, Nathan Pacheco, Chloe, Leslie Mills, and Ender Thomas - have been working incredibly hard for 2 years to bring us new music and lyrics along with this incredible concert tour.

One of the most helpful things we can do to support Yanni and the Voices is to introduce people to this amazing music. One of the best ways to introduce people to the music is to encourage radio stations to play it. Not only would it help the music get the exposure it deserves, but we'd all also get to enjoy hearing the music on our local radio stations and know that we were instrumental in getting it played.

Are you up for it? Smiler

We're compiling a list of radio stations across the country. Here is a link to what we currently have. By clicking this link, http://spreadsheets.google.com...vc046HwZZSbTso7lAyou can access a spreadsheet with links to radio stations in upcoming concert cities.

To use the links either
  • click the box with the link and then click the arrow that appears to the left side of the page -or-
  • click "View" and choose "List view". A new page will open that allows the links to work as they normally do.
Our goal is to get "The Keeper" by Leslie Mills on Adult Contemporary stations and "Kill Me With Your Love" by Chloe on Smooth Jazz stations.

If you have any questions, please email me at ymusicmuse@aol.com, and I'll be very happy to answer them - and to personally thank you for being willing to assist us in this huge effort.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
YMusicMuse

I copied off this page and I will check out these Radio stations tomorrow in Las Vegas. We will see what happens... Smiler

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
'would you help yanni and the voices?'...absolutely! (smile)

Yanni Fan
Picture of Angela
posted Hide Post
Ready, willing and able Muse.

Angela /Eternal Space
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything." - Plato

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
On it... Smiler and some of the stations make it easy for you..they have an area on their webpages for just those kind of suggestions...if you don't see one of those..find the "Contact" or "Contact Us" area and go there...if you have FAX capabilities even better... Big Grin...I feel great everytime I get one sent off...at the worse they may ask your email address to contact you for more information... Smiler

It's fun... Smiler

until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I would love to hear Voices music on the radio, I'll start requesting today.

Carol

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise Tirrell
posted Hide Post
Requested both songs today - hope they play them soon!

<YMusicMuse>
posted
At the request of a fan, Orlando and the surrounding area have been added to the list. Please keep your suggestions coming.

Be sure to let us know here when you get positive responses. We are very excited about getting airplay for these wonderful young artists.

Thank you for all of your support!

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
my favorite positive response so far:

'Thank you for the suggestion! KYMN's new music format is a work in progress. We are working on defining and expanding our format all the time. I'm listening to Leslie Mills as I write (thanks for the link!)..Sounds good. I'll put it in my shopping cart.'

(smile)

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
I have called my radio stations here and they are checking on the music.. I think they will be playing the songs soon! Eeker

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All