Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    Radio Airplay Campaign - Would you help Yanni and the Voices?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Radio Airplay Campaign - Would you help Yanni and the Voices? Login/Join 
<YMusicMuse>
posted
Thank you for your wonderful efforts. We really want be proactive with this campaign, so anything you're able and willing to do will not only help, but will be greatly appreciated by Yanni and the Voices...

Please email me at ymusicmuse@aol.com directly if you have any questions.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I have just made a request to a smooth jazz station in Seattle for airplay time. There aren't any local stations in my area, so I chose one in Seattle that reaches the most listeners. I hope that they listen & give this music a chance on their station.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
YMusicMuse, glad to do our part to help the Yanni Voices.. I will call again in a few days and check up on them....

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
YMusicMuse

Thank you for all the time and efforts that you are putting into this Concert for Yanni and the Voices.. We all really do appreciate your deligence and all your time that you are spending with us...Thank You...

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

<YMusicMuse>
posted
Thank you Marilyn. We all want to see Yanni and the Voices achieve the great success they deserve, and it couldn't happen without all of you.

I'm here to help!

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of tinydancer
posted Hide Post
I heard Yanni on WNUA-Chicago back in 85 or 86 and that's how I figured it was the Yanni I'd met in 79.

I am going to call them today and request they play some of the music. If I were driving home on the Kennedy expressway and heard this for the first time, I'd be in the zone!

We get the Disney channel and they play tunes on there. What's being done to include Yanni's music on there? Wondering?

td

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marina_Ryan
posted Hide Post
I want to help as well! I have heard Chloe and Leslie in a radio station in Florida (103.1). I will work on requesting in a radio station in Connecticut.

<crackedeggg>
posted
Thank you Marina, we would love to have your help! And welcome to the YMB.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
hi every one.i`m a girl from iran i realy love yanni &his music.we use the his music in several part of tv porogram. i adv for him and now a days i can get alowance to record and sell just 1 cd of his sound with his picture. Smiler

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi

I would like to see a radio station up in Maine play tracks of any Yanni music. Only trouble is, every time I go back up there to visit family, most are playing different formats other then what I feel would be suitable. the only station that
'may' be a good pick to broadcast is located in Poland Spring. which is actually in New Hampshire. Only trouble is, they seem to change their format around every time I visit.
If there are any fans up there that are part of this board, I would really like to know how those efforts are paying off.

Bro #1