Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    One Burning Question (or more)
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
One Burning Question (or more) Login/Join 
<crackedeggg>
posted
Hi gang,

It's a lot tougher keeping up with questions when the material and the artists are all new to usSmiler

So....inquiring egggs want to know - What burning questions do you all have about the Yanni Voices project (the music, the artists, the album, etc.)?

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Bonnie, I'd like to know the ages of all the singers and Ric and their birthdays.

I'd also like to know what the microphone on the intro says on it - I'm sure it is the brand name - just curious. Big Grin

Patricia

<crackedeggg>
posted
LOL I'm sure it's a brand name PatriciaSmiler

For myself - my questions for all of them are:
If there was a moment in your life when you realized being a singer was what you had to do, what was that moment?
Besides Yanni and Ric, who are the people you consider to be your mentors and why?
If music were not your career, what would be?

Report This Post
<crackedeggg>
posted
quote:
I'd also like to know what the microphone on the intro says on it - I'm sure it is the brand name - just curious

Yup it's a brand name Manley!

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of LADY G
posted Hide Post
I WOULD CERTAINLY LIKE TO KNOW HOW RIC OR YANNI FOUND THESE WONDERFUL 4 YOUNG ADULTS....SEARCHING THE WORLD......WOW ! LOVE LADY G

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Bonnie Smiler

I know that Nathan studied and performed here in Italy( with the Opera festival of Lucca).
So I'd like to know in which Opera he performed (here in my country).

Myky

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bonnie! Big Grin Big Grin. I kept thinking I was seeing the letters Man on that shot, but didn't see it anywhere else and after a while it really started to bug me LOL!! O.K., I know that wasn't what you were looking for in questions, so I'll try to get serious!! Smiler

Patricia

Yanni Fan
Picture of rima
posted Hide Post
Hi bonnie..Hmmmm...well,I would ask Nathan if he is single....LOL...no seriously
my Question:I would like to know their feelings when they knew for the first time that they were going to work with two icons like Yanni&Ric...
Second Question:who was more harder on them yanni or ric?

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
1) taking into account the 'whole' of who you are; what do you want your life to be about?

2) do you have a desire and interest in responding to comments offered by ymb members regarding your music?

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
My question is not as 'reflecting' as many posted here.

Mine simply is:
Are any of the songs going to be released on the radio?
I think they will be a huge hit!

great string Bonnie.
Hugs,
Monique