Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    New Digital Music Store
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New Digital Music Store Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Hi Everyone,

I cannot wait for the digital music store to open! I’m feeling like I’m in the desert and have had one sip of water and am just about to be handed a huge pitcher of crisp, cold, clear water to drink at my leisure. I'm really hoping we will be given access to even more of the new music soon. All of the singers are so talented and the instrumentation of the familiar songs has been enhanced/changed so effectively. Yanni is fantastic! I know they are all working hard and I look so forward to getting some new things that we can discuss here and introduce to our friends! Nothing helps build the fan involvement more than having music to discuss! We're ready - at least I know I am!!! Smiler

Patricia

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi All, Just thought I'd mention that I see the digital music store is now up! Things are cooking now! Cool

Patricia

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting us know Patricia. I wouldn't have known if you hadn't posted the announcement. Way to go girl!

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm excited about the new project and the opening of the store shows things are cranking up. Having said that, I'm embarrassed to say that I'm not up on MP3 players (feel free to laugh!). Red Face My husband knows all that stuff, but I don't so.....now the stupid questions begin! For starters, are we going to get CDs of the music eventually, or does this old dog need to learn about new stuff again? I didn't download any of the music as I was hoping when the store opened that perhaps the opportunity to purchase a CD would be included.

Thanks to whoever can answer stupid question number 1! Roll Eyes

Patricia

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
This is lengthy, but one of many sites that has the definition of MP3...

http://searchcio-midmarket.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0...83_gci212600,00.html

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi Patricia,
I'm certainly not going to laugh. My mind is still in the land of CD'S too. Smiler
I have recently purchased an mp3 player and after a few lessons from my son-in-law I can now download on to it.LOL!
I found it really good on my recent trip to Austria as I could hear lots of music without having to take my old walkman.
I will certainly be in the market for CD's when they are released though. Smiler

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Good question,Patricia.

And thanks for the info about the digital store..I wonder why nobody told us that it was open..

Myky

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
I listened to the Digital Store? I love "In The Mirror", one of my very favorites. I find myself listening to Yanni on the Piano and the voices are beautiful, but.......it will take a while to adjust that one for me...

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
Well, what can i say....since i try to stick to the truth as closely as possible..and still be diplomatic.....i am not happy with the new version of "in the mirror"....I know..I know...but somehow my ears can't adjust to the way their voices yowl togeather...so i am really looking forward to more music...I don't know maybe it is because as an instrumental In The Mirror has been one of my all time favs..but then again so was "To Have To Hold" and i love what Leslie has done with it... Big Grin...

so Marilyn as you say maybe it is just an adjustment...I still think The Voices are awesome..but maybe i am the type that needs them individually....

until the last moment,
Sherry

<crackedeggg>
posted
Hi Sherry,

I actually really like that and Until the Last Moment (well what I've heard of them anyway.) I think the duets are going to be amazing. Can't wait to see them performed in concert...especially Chloe - she's so physically expressive when she sings.

Report This Post