Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    New Digital Music Store
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New Digital Music Store Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
I hear ya Bonnie....my girls love Chloe...I love Leslie...you say tomatoe..I say tomato..I think it is one of the reasons I love Yanni's music so much...it is always so diverse...I am really hoping that i can eventually find something of Chloe's that i can relate too... Smilerand i think..because what I have heard of it..it is going to be.."until the last moment"...because i like what i have heard of it so far... Smilerbut then if someone said choose Ender or Nathan, what a tuffy...they are both so awesome.

until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
I am sure when we see these Voices with the music, we will love it. It is just another way of hearing the music. We still have the original version and more will be even better. Smiler

Sherry
With me, I don't understand the words, that may be my problem?

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
With me, I don't understand the words, that may be my problem?

I can relate to that with the ringing in my ears, however, if I love the vocal quality, like in Chloe for example, I no longer need to hear or understand all of the words. I still love the main melody & instrumental part of the song, with the addition of the vocals. I have gotten used to not understanding the words, so use what I have left to just hear the music, through instruments or human voices.

I love the duet, & do look forward to seeing them perform live.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys, YManRep has answered the CD availability question over in the Main Forum on TreeHugger's string. They will be available eventually - just thought you all might want to read the "official" response. Smiler

Patricia

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I agree with you Sherry.I still prefer the original version of "In the mirror" (and this is the 4th version of this song,right?).

Myky

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Myky

I am so with you dear friend!

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All