Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    Yanni Concert in Acapulco

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yanni Concert in Acapulco Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of vladicorp
posted
Hello I have a few questions about this concert when exactly will be and where ? in case if I want to see it and coming from the other side of the world I have to prepare the trip and it is almost less than 2 monts. apart of this is Yanni will be doing any other concerts not in the theritory of America ?

"Yanni Fan" con locuras...

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I think we should get a group of fans together and go to the concert in Acapulco together. It is sunny over there and beautiful! We could get a hotel with Group Rates or something. Just throwing out some ideas!

<crackedeggg>
posted
Vladicorp, there is no available information about the concert in Acapulco. I've been working on getting some details but so far we have nothing available. We'll get it as soon as possible.

Report This Post
<crackedeggg>
posted
For those interested please see:
Yanni In Acapulco

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of vladicorp
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your reply, I have another question when you will put the song Until the last moment in the on-line store ?

Yanni Fan
Picture of Greenfaerie
posted Hide Post
Hi! Great news for me to know that Yanni could be in Acapulco, it´s very near from Mexico City (5 hours in bus), where i live, but maybe Yanni´s concert team should bear in mind that it´s better for him to give his concerts here in Mexico City because tha acoustic of Mexico City´s forums are better and that his Mexican fans are more able to go to Mexico City than a beach where everything is much more expensive. Just a humble opinion, anyway, if Yanni is in Mexico, I´ll do my best to see him!

<crackedeggg>
posted
quote:
I have another question when you will put the song Until the last moment in the on-line store ?

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for that. I would love to have it myself. I think they will probably not be releasing more music digitally until the CDs are officially released, but that's just my best guess because I really don't know for sure.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
I knew this would be announced when I was gone...... Frowner Eeker Frowner

Yanni Fan
Picture of vladicorp
posted Hide Post
Hello, thank you for the information once again, and there is a new question coming is there any information when this cd will be released aproximately and is there will be one cd or more ?

thank you.

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi Vladicorp,
I'm sorry but we can't answer your question because we don't have any news about the CD releases at present. I'm sure everyone here wants to know the answer too.
Take care,

Anne