Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    what to expect so far..

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
what to expect so far.. Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Today I saw the digital store,I get sooo excited,and felt that album is coming out soon!!!Thats great!,Thanks to Yanni for that! And so that I begin to think about the tracks that will be on the album so here is my idea:
1-Whispers in the dark(Ender)
2-Desire(Ender)
3-Until the last moment(Chloe-Ender)
4-Kill me with your love(Chloe)
5-Change(Chloe)
6-Do u feel the love....(Chloe sings like that in the video)
7-In the mirror(Chloe-Nathan)
8-Tribute(Nathan)
9-Enchantment(Nathan)
10-Before the night ends(Leslie)
11-Theory for everything(Leslie)
12-come to my life u could be the keeper(the very begining of the video u can hear Leslie in another song)
13-actually she sing another song at the end of the video too(Leslie)
14-Nican(Yanni-Ender)
15-U can hear Chloe in her own video,the beginning song
16-Almost a whisper(Nathan)

PS.Im sorry about 12,12,15,I just dont know their names,and I hope u can find something else to add that I missed out when I seachered them,plus,u can correct my mistakes =)I dont wanna give wrong information

Also I hope there will be more songs!!!some suprises that we never heard any clue of!But to me,now,this track list is so WOW!
<3 ENDER <3 Big Grin
Leslie,Nathan,Chloe

C:\Documents and Settings\User\Belgelerim\Alınan Dosyalarım\ciyda thliş lookin.JPG

Yanni Fan
Picture of rima
posted Hide Post
Hi cEyda,very nice list....
sure it is WOW...

Yanni Fan
Picture of Navigator
posted Hide Post
SmilerHi cEyda, I'm Navigator and it's nice to meet you. (Red FaceIf we haven't met, yet.Big Grin)

Haven't had a chance to listen to the new one, but Smileryes, I agree and also think that this new management team actually knows what they're doing. But then, from reading about Yanni and listening to his music, it appears that he knows what's best and sticks to it.
Big Grin "Kudos, Yanni and Co.,!"

"Gotta Love It!":-)