Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    New Website

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New Website Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of NikiNana2001
posted
It's been a while since I've posted in here but I've got a question about the Yanni Voices Project and the website. I know it's all new and it looks really nice but there is something that kinda bothers me. Yanni seems to be no more important than anyone else. I know they want to get word out about the 4 new voices but isn't Yanni the whole reason any of this is possible? The timeline is gone, the biographical info is gone (or am I just not looking in the right place?) When you look at other performers there's always biographical info on it. To me this site makes Yanni look like he's new as well.

The other thing I noticed is there are no mention to his musicians.....let's face it, without the musicans kinda hard to make the music happen....so where did it go and why isn't it there?

I've been curious about all this but finally decided it write...anyone have any answers?

Yanni Fan
Picture of rima
posted Hide Post
Hi NikiNana......It is true...