Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    Mundo Imperial
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Mundo Imperial Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of vladicorp
posted
This defenetely will be the most incredible event that will happen in the latin music EVER!!!... Real music, Real Singers, just the best. Too bad that too many fans can't see it since it is too far away on the other side of the world in Mexico.But apart of this this is amazing project that I ever saw happening in the last 15 years...this will be the best concert EVER !!! you should concider an award of some of the fan club members that are advertising the website to have a free trip to some of the yannis concerts in the future. that will be a great award in our days when everybody is fighting for the trafic. Good Luck with the concert.

"Yanni Fan" con locuras...

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Vladicorp

Great Idea! What better publicity than our very own fans here This is his base and it is a strong one! Eeker

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of vladicorp
posted Hide Post
Well, for my dedication to the future concert of the year I am attaching two wallpapers designed especialy for this event and for the fans. Of course we all know that the latin music is very "caliente" so that's why the second one is a little bit more crazy than usual. anyway ENOJOY them...

Yanni Voces Wallpaper 1

Click Here To Download Full Size

Yanni Voces Wallpaper 2

Yanni Fan
Picture of vladicorp
posted Hide Post
Here is another design too all the people which love the song Until the last moment !!! Which is one of the most agazing somgs which I've ever heard.

Yanni Fan
Picture of vladicorp
posted Hide Post
Hello Everybody , here is a brand new Wallpaper Design Dedicated to the last Yanni Concert in Acapulco...

Yanni Fan
Picture of vladicorp
posted Hide Post
Hi TO All, I was watching today the new Video from the Acapulco Concert in the Fan Club and OHHH MY GODD!!!!! what a song was that the second song of Ender and Chloe...SOOOOO SOOOO AMAZING !!! SO AMAZINggg.. and the following wallpaper design is inspired by this song, which I don't know the name of the song.

Yanni Fan
Picture of vladicorp
posted Hide Post
And Here Once Again, I am featuring guys a new desing and once again inspired by the most amazing song Until The Last Moment. byt this time for multiply monitors... ENJOY!

Yanni Fan
Picture of vladicorp
posted Hide Post
and of course we can't go without a wallpaper for the 2009 tour...

Yanni Fan
Picture of vladicorp
posted Hide Post
what I can say...THIS SONG IS OUT OF CONTROL... about which is dedicated the following desktop wallpaper, no more comments are necessary...

Yanni Fan
Picture of vladicorp
posted Hide Post
hmm Hard to find any words for this one. this one is not inspired by nothing good, only from the deal that I can't go to any of the upcoming shows. So guys enjoy them at 100%