Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    YANNI'S VOICES

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
YANNI'S VOICES Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of ERDIE
posted
Can anyone tell me how I can download "Kill Me With Your Love", "Before the Night Ends" and "Enchantment"? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Kichu
posted Hide Post
Dear ERDIE Welcome to the Yanni Message Board!

None of the songs you mentioned are available for download. They can only be streamed live on Yanni.com. However you can find Tribute, Desire, Change and Theory of Everything for Download.

Please visit Yanni Message Board often!

Kichu
the Squirrel

Yanni Fan
Picture of ERDIE
posted Hide Post
Thanks alot. I can quit trying now!! I love the new songs and I have the other ones you mentioned. I don't post much on the message board but I do read others comments. Each time I had a question everyone hss come to my rescue!! All are so nice. Thanks again.

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi Erdie,
Nice to see you posting again. Smiler

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of ERDIE
posted Hide Post
Glad to be back. Never really away. I just sit back and read the other posts. Love the new Yanni info. But really can't wait for another tour.

Yanni Fan
Picture of tinydancer
posted Hide Post
I am 100% overjoyed at having listened and watched the "Voices" project today. Sadly, I've had little time in the last many months for such a pleasure.

This drawing together of Yanni, Ric, Ender, Chloe, Nathan and Leslie is a true validation for me that life is still full of surprises and always expect the unexpected! Wonderfully impressive young talent. I wish you all the very best and cannot wait to hear you, see you in concert with Yanni. You have found the ultimate symbiotic relationship, mentoring with the maestro!

Yeah! Congratulations to you all!!!!!

td/carollee