Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni Voices Project    Nican - wow...

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Nican - wow... Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
This could definitely be something that should be performed as an opening number - and the concert should take place in the Grand Canyon Smiler

Violinist Omar Lopez and his band are a powerful live experience in sound, energy, and passion. Omar's music is available in CD or mp3 (digital download) format from CD Baby - just go to CDBaby. You can also listen to his music on his Official MySpace Music Page!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sherry Montgomery
posted Hide Post
now that does deserve a WOW!!!!!!!!!same venue, but I would do it as a closing number Winkespecially with that "voice" saying "Peace" Big Grin Wink...Still love Santorini as an opening number Smiler...and as we say in "The Grove"..A girl can dream can't she???...

Cheers!!!

until the last moment,
Sherry

Yanni Fan
Picture of sharat
posted Hide Post
Hi, Can someone translate this song in English. I can only understand two words in this song Love and Peace and rest of it I really can't figure out what language has it been sung.

Please Help!!!!

sharat_nag@hotmail.com

Yanni Fan
Picture of LADY G
posted Hide Post
I KNOW IT IS GORGEOUS AND I WILL LOVE IT FOREVER, IT IS ONE OF THOSE PIECES THAT YOU CAN NEVER TIRE OF , IT IS WHAT IT IS "A FOREVER PIECE" THAT CAN BE PLAYED FOR ALL OCCASIONS, ITS SO INNOCENT WITH THE CHILDREN AND YANNI, IT IS ONE OF YOUR BEST !
LOVE LADY G

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I really like the new song Nican and I can't wait to hear it at a concert, it's just beautiful.
Love,
Teresa

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I love the song "Nican" SmilerIt's beautiful! Smiler

Myky

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I try to listen to Nican every day; can't wait to own it. It's one of the most powerful pieces of music, perfect & filled with emotion. Awesome!!!!!

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of ohiohummingbird
posted Hide Post
Yes, Linda, you said it...Awesome! I couldn't stop listening to that piece. Wish we could download it like the other ones.

Love and Hugs,
Hummer

~Hi Ho Songbird~

Life doesn't give us chances...Life is our chance to give ~ from a Ziggy cartoon

Yanni Fan
Picture of Minas Megalokonomos
posted Hide Post
I know the lyrics of Nican in the native language. If someone wishes to translate the lyrics into english i can post them here. Smiler

Minas
Athens-Greece/NYC/Boston